1. All manuscript shall be written in Indonesian or English and submitted online via journal website on http://www.jurnalitp.web.id/, if you encountered any difficulties, contact us thru email@example.com
2. The manuscript shall be formatted in two-column using 12 pt Times New Roman font type, 1.15 space in the A4 paper, justify alignment in a maximum number of 20 pages (minimum 4.000 words included 25 references). All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word at least the 2007 version.
3. The title must be written in title case and should be in 16 pt font size, center alignment, and maximum 16 words.
4. The author’s name shall be in 11 pt font size, centered alignment, and without an academic degree.
5. Correspondence’s address includes an email address, name, and address of correspondence’s affiliation or institution origin written in 10 pt font size and centered alignment.
6. The abstract should be written in both English and Indonesian in one paragraph consists maximum of 150 words. The abstract should explain the purpose, method, and the result of the research concisely.
7. Keywords are any terms related to the general issue(s) of the articles and written maximumly 5 keywords.
8. Systematic for research article are:
- The introduction is a part consists of a background of the study, literature review as a basis of the research issue, hypotheses, and the purpose of the study. This part shall be presented in the form of the paragraph and with no title part.
- The method is a part consists of the design of the research, subject, instrument, data collection procedure, and data analysis
- The part of the result exposes the findings obtained from research data which is related to the hypotheses.
- The part of the discussion explains the findings obtained from research data along with theory and similar research comparison.
- Conclusion part answers the aforementioned hypotheses, research purpose, findings, and discussion as well as the expected suggestions for future research. The conclusion shall be written in a paragraph.
- Acknowledgment (Optional) Recognize those who helped in the research, especially funding supporter of your research. Include individuals who have assisted you in your study: Advisors, Financial supporters, or may another supporter, i.e. Proofreaders, Typists, and Suppliers, who may have given materials. Do not acknowledge one of the author's names.
- Reference, all the references used in the article must be listed in this part. In this part, all the used references must be taken from primary sources (scientific journals at least 80% from all the references) that published in the last ten years. Each article should have at least 25 references.
9. Systematic for a review article is the title; author’s name; correspondence address, abstract, keywords, introduction (no title); main discussion (could be divided into several sub-discussion); conclusion; acknowledgment (optional); references.
10. Each title part shall be written in different types (all title part and subpart shall be written in bold or italic bold) and not in numbering format:
- HEADING 1 (CAPITALIZED ALL FONT, BOLD, LEFT-ALIGNMENT, 11 pts)
- Heading 2 (Title case, bold, left-alignment, 11 pts)
- Heading 3 (Title case, italic bold, left-alignment, 11 pts)
11. Table: table shall be clearly identified using number and title above the table in bold font, 11 pt font, left alignment. The table shall be positioned in left-right alignment. The first letter in the table shall be capitalized, except phrases. The table’s data shall be written in a single space, 10 pt font. The table shall be presented only in a horizontal line and shall be mentioned in the paragraph.
12. Figure: Figure shall be presented in average to high resolution and identified using number and title above the table and written in bold font 11pt left alignment. Figure shall be mentioned in the paragraph.
13. Citation and Reference are written according to the APA (American Psychological Association) 6th edition style. The references shall be ordered based on alphabetical and chronological order. We recommend using a reference manager application such as Mendeley, EndNote, or Zotero. Below is the example of References written according to the APA 6th edition style.
- Sukardi, D. K. (1987). Bimbingan Karier di Sekolah-sekolah. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.→Book
- Winkel, W. S., & Hastuti, M. S. (2005). Bimbingan dan Konseling di Institusi Pendidikan. Media Abadi.→Book
- Maher, B. A. (Ed.). (1964–1972). Progress in Experimental Personality Research (6 vols.). New York: Academic Press. →Book with editor(s)
- Luria, A. R. (1969). The mind of a mnemonist (L. Solotaroff, Trans.). New York: Avon Books. (Original work published 1965) →Book : A Translation (writer: Luria, A. R., translator: L. Solotaroff)
Surahman, E. (2019). Integrated Mobile Learning System (Imoles) Sebagai Upaya Mewujudkan Masyarakat Pebelajar Unggul Era Digital. JINOTEP (Jurnal Inovasi dan Teknologi Pembelajaran): Kajian dan Riset Dalam Teknologi Pembelajaran, 5(2), 50-56.
- Shelly, D. R. (2010). Periodic, chaotic, and doubled earthquake recurrence intervals on the deep San Andreas fault. Science, 328(5984), 1385-1388.→journal (print)
- Wilkinson, R. (1999). Sociology as a marketing feast. In M. Collis, L. Munro, & S. Russell (Eds.), Sociology for the New Millennium. Paper presented at The Australian Sociological Association, Monash University, Melbourne, 7-10 December (pp. 281-289). Churchill: Celts.→Proceeding
- Makmara. T. (2009). Tuturan persuasif wiraniaga dalam Berbahasa Indonesia: Kajian etnografi komunikasi. (Unpublished master’s thesis) Universitas Negeri Malang, Malang, Indonesia.→Thesis
- United Arab Emirates architecture. (n.d.). Retrieved June 17, 2010, from UAE Interact website: http://www.uaeinteract.com/ →Website
- Menteri Perhubungan Republik Indonesia. (1992). Tiga Undang-Undang: Perkeretaapian, Lalu Lintas, dan Angkutan Jalan Penerbangan Tahun 1992. Jakarta. CV. Eko Jaya. →Government publication
14. All issues regarding permission of citation or software utilization during the process of paper or any issues regarding Intellectual Property Rights related to the author including its legal consequences will be the responsibility of the author.
15. The Board is authorized to reject a manuscript based on peer reviewer advice and make necessary changes or adjustments related to language properties without altering the substance. Substance editing would be consulted with the author first.
16. All manuscripts submitted will not be in charge(free of charge). All publication process fund will be disbursed by Jurnal Informatika dan Teknologi Pendidikan.